Raised in the heat of the Las Vegas Valley, I fell in love with graphic design and began exploring personal identity amongst the red rocks of Utah. I earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Graphic Design from Southern Utah University, where I served as the Editor-in-Chief of two news programs, designed for three academic conferences and journals, and represented the College of Performing and Visual Arts in student government. Areas of interest include social justice causes, such as LGBTQ equality, feminism, and Intactivism.
Some fun facts about me:
- At the moment, I use he and they pronouns.
- The hardest part about working in journalism was not being able to use the Oxford Comma.
- I may have a slight obsession with sloths, and I may or may not have cried after feeding a carrot to one named Flash.
- There are two titanium rods and screws in my back to correct over 125° of spinal curvature.
- My photography career peaked when I was 16 years old and The Hunger Games shared one of my photos in a post that got over 45,000 likes.